Fletcher Steel & Weldwell are extremely proud to support Patton Engineering & Hastings Boys High School with your training initiative.
Fletcher Steel & Weldwell are both significant suppliers to Patton Engineering with a long history of proving quality steel & welding equipment over many years. As locally operated businesses it was felt that it was important to support other locals in the engineering industry.
Right from the get go we saw that there was a need to get on board & felt it was important to be part of this from it’s formative stages.
We have seen the gaps within the engineering trade skill pipeline locally & nationally and believe there is a great opportunity to be involved in promoting & improving the development of local upcoming engineers as well as giving back to Patton Engineering, the local community & engineering trade generally.
Fletcher Steel & Weldwell combined to date have contributed significantly to the cause
- Provided 8 x WIA 500i welding machine packages well below cost
- Each welder valued @ $ 5000 each so total value = $ 40,000 for welding equipment alone
- Gifted 1 x WIA 500i to HBHS to the value of $ 5,000
- Providing a range of welding consumables at no cost (value ? not quantified $ yet)
- Provided @ 4 tonne of mild steel plate valued @ $ 10,000 at no charge for the fabrication of HBHS welding bays.
- Provide ongoing technical assistance & advice to HBHS
- Provided a couple of pairs of safety boots
- Lead a factory tour of Weldwell electrode factory to HBHS engineering class, with the potential to arrange another tour as required.
Phone: 0800 EASYSTEEL